A Recipe for Gratitude:
- 125g of a humility
- 1/2 cup of perspective
- 1/2 teaspoon of sweetness
- 2 cups of love
- 1 teaspoon of reflection
- 1 tablespoon of honesty
1. Combine all these ingredients in a large bowl and gently mix together.
2. After forming your mixture, spoon each portion out evenly. This is the most important part, make sure you have at least a little bit for every portion of your life!
3. Once your gratitude is ready, take it out and enjoy the sweet fragrance
3. Finally, sprinkle some kind words on top and divide evenly to share with your loved ones.
Big Picture Stuff Gratitude DIY
We’ve been so lucky to have really wonderful friends and family who have given us endless love and support. In turn, we are grateful to them for being a part of our story. We try our best to thank them for allowing us to be a part of their lives. Although we can think these thoughts, or even tell it to them through a conversation or a text, sometimes it just takes that little bit of effort to make our favourite people feel special.
So what did we decide to do? We baked! Utilising the amazing baking powers of our incredible little sister Viv, she helped us baked up a storm and made some delicious butter cookies. From there, we designed and made some gift tags to swing across the front to make these little gifts extra special!
We would like to help you give gratitude too! You can download these below and print them for yourselves! It’s so simple! Bake some cookies (or buy them, whatever works!) pop them in paper bags, staple the labels over the top, and there you have a super quick but lovely way to tell someone how grateful you are of them!
We hope you enjoy them! And please check out our other free wallpaper downloads as well!
Thank you for being wonderful.
Val and Vess