We did something we never do. We dressed like twins.
If there’s one thing that we rarely do together, it would be getting our photo taken with one another. So in the light of this rare occurrence, we thought that we would do some list making and sharing.
Here’s Ten things that only Twins Experience
1) You get asked at least once a month if you have ESP
2)You can take the glory for the other’s accomplishments (But you also take the blame for some of their mistakes!)
3) You have two of everything, exactly the same, but in slightly different colours
4) You think that you’re looking at a mirror when it’s actually your twin
5) People avoid saying your name because they can’t tell difference
6) You have to explain a thousand times that “No, if you hit her, I will not feel her pain.”
7) You have to deal with people thinking that it would be an awesome idea if we married a set of boy twins.
8) Causing people mini heart attacks when they realise “There’s two of you?!”
9) You have a wardrobe full of clothes that you can wear, that someone else bought
10) A best friend who know exactly what you’re going through. (Most of the time!)
Hope that gives you a little of an insight to this wonderful world of being a twin. It’s filled with doubles of everything, lots of laughter, and sometimes mis-understandings. But it’s definitely not boring.
We had the absolute pleasure to shoot this amazing twin story with the gorgeous Diane P. She’s a lovely photographer/blogger/letterer buddy who we had the pleasure of meeting through the world wide web. Not only that, we’re wearing dresses made by the ever so talented Liana, she custom made these dresses, just for us! Can you believe it? We were honestly blessed out of our socks. Seriously, so so amazing!
Val and Vess
Photography by Diane P